Who We Are
Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 2018 (UK GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
- Our company name is Munro Consultants Ltd trading as Toxik Software. Registered in England and Wales – number 07389338
- Our registered address is 44c High Street, Chippenham, Ely, CB7 5PR
- The Data Protection Officer is A J Munro and they can be contacted at contact us.
What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- Your IP Address for auditing purposes
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person; and/or,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
What We Hold
In your user account we hold your name, address, telephone number, and your email address.
For auditing purposes activity on the site is logged against the IP Address of the browser, the Country of origin, and User ID. This data is held for a maximum of 90 days.
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
All cookies used on our site are set by us, and used only for essential session management.
How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Fulfil orders you have placed
- To contact you about your orders should we need to
- To process subscription renewals
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any purpose, you can let us know at any time by contacting us, and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will make it impossible to provide a service to you.
Securing your data
We store your data within the UK.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure. We do this by using encryption at rest and encrypting data in transit.
You must keep your password confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our best efforts.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an aual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer.
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights.
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
None of your data is used for automated decision making and profiling